eCommerce Marketing Intern – Chinese Market
Harris Partners is looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual able to join a client team for an initial period of two months.
Develop customer engagement strategies across omni-channel environments of our client: create content and deliver it in a data-driven manner, then optimise across multiple available channels
Provide analytics and insights across campaigns ran for our client
Analyse and define market opportunities for our client, develop strategies for addressing them
This opportunity will focus on growing presence in mainland China for our client, so fluency in Mandarin is required. Wechat experience highly preferred.
Working time and days are flexible, but a minimum availability of 12 hours a week would be highly preferable – suitable for a university student or equivalent.
The project will require working at the client office in Mascot.
Required technical skills
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Strong analytical background
• Strong communication abilities (structuring and synthesis of information)
• Interest in e-commerce and technology
• Previous experience with any coding a plus
Required non-technical skills
• Excitement, drive and initiative
• Excellence in execution
• “Can-do” attitude
• Commercial acumen / business skills
• Communication skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, as well as Mandarin
• Excellent attention to detail
• Client leadership opportunities, working with an exciting range of diverse organisations as they transform into the data driven era
• Knowledge leadership opportunities, pushing the boundaries of innovation and connecting dots between multiple technologies
• People leadership opportunities, learning from exciting and knowledgeable colleagues while also educating others in your domain of expertise
Please do your homework before you apply, read our website, and all articles on our blog.
Applications should include CV and a cover letter outlining your background and reason for your interest. No phone calls.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org